1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...