1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution