1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution