1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
If you want to remove the Two-Factor Authentication from your cPanel account, follow this...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution